You are welcome to submit a class paper and/or thesis/dissertation abridgement.
Academic Exchange Quarterly encourages graduate students
to position themselves as emerging scholars.
See specific Call for Manuscripts by KEYWORD
- as long as it is co-authored by your professor
- this journal believes that student's professor ought to get credit
- student's professor will determine who is article's first author
- though, student can remain contact author
- make sure professor's name is included in
Manuscript Authentication & Copyright Agreement.
- make sure professor's name, academic affiliation, and e-mail address are included in submitted article
- follow Procedure, Requirements, Deadline & Editorial Policy
- observe, the class paper or thesis/dissertation becomes a building block
for the scholarly article - which must involve a significant review of the
current literature and should increase understanding and/or knowledge in the