If not all YES, go to Procedure, Requirements, Deadline & Editorial Policy
When your answer is YES to all six steps & you meet EARLY submission deadline, we
guarantee to review your article in 6-9 weeks.   Otherwise, expect review in 2-4 months.
- My submission is identified by a keyword listed under Calls for Papers
- When authors hold copyright, AEQ welcomes papers
I understand there are differences in aims, results, conclusions, and format
- derived from doctoral study, practicum or a larger underwritten research.
- presented at a conference, symposium, or workshop
- resulted from project, research conducted under a grant or fellowship
between said writing and academic articles in AEQ.
I made appropriate changes.
- Paper's length (abstract, text, references) is 2000 - 3000 words; and adheres to the
sample manuscript layout.
There are no mathematical symbols or foreign script .
- Submission is a clean copy - free of metadata, hidden text, and header/footer
- Submission is made by e-mail
as an attachment in MS Word DOC or DOCX
file, size less than 100 KB,
- In order to receive reviews, I must sign and return by postal mail or e-mail
Manuscript Authentication & Copyright Agreement.
We may disregard received submission when author’s name and
verifiable academic affiliation (full postal address) are missing from the email
AND/OR when you fail to observe all “Six simple submission steps”
Impact Factor   AEQ "impact factor" is straightforward WYSIWYG:   8, 750 citations for 2014-2018
NOTE Google Scholar number of citations (8,750) differs from Google Scholar Metrics number.
AEQ accepts the former but rejects the latter, because Google Scholar Metrics is a product of
some logarithmic technique similar to Thomson-Reuters impact factor or Eigenfactor
which are not reliable as WYSIWYG is.
Indexing and/or Full-Text
- Academic Exchange Quarterly archives articles, in print and digital format, in multiple
places around the world
to guarantee long-term preservation e.g.
The British Library
has the full set of Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition, 1997 – 2017.
- Academic Exchange Quarterly, 2000-2007, full text articles are available also from
Cengage Learning – Questia and Gale:
- Academic OneFile
- Expanded Academic ASAP
- Expanded Academic ASAP International
- Infotrac OneFile
- Academic Exchange Quarterly, 1997- present, free selected full-text articles are available
from Wayback Machine
is operated by the nonprofit Internet Archive.
- Many College and University Institutional Repositories subscribe to
"Academic Exchange Quarterly" print edition
but collections are limited to their faculty and students
- Also check ongoing listing, 2001 - 2018, Table of Contents and links to selected full text
SUBMISSIONS   REVIEWED   AND   SCHEDULED   FOR   PUBLICATION
Academic Exchange Quarterly (AEQ) print edition
since 1997 a subscription based journal
has authors and readers in 50+ countries
CALL   FOR   PAPERS
To meet increasing needs of many AEQ readers in 50+ countries,
whose interests may vary from topics in the print edition -- starting now
AEQ welcomes 3 new types of submissions, open access essays (reviews)
with increased emphasis on content useful and meaningful to readers
with English as a 2nd language. Details in 32 calls for papers.
Contact Academic Exchange Quarterly by email, postal mail or phone
Thank you for considering Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition for your professional needs.