Sorry, we discourage telephone inquiries
Hence, no exceptions will be made to this long-standing AEQ rule which results in efficiency, order, and business operating cost savings.
- high volume of rudimentary requests received
-- questions regarding copy purchase can be answered by reading
Subscription & Order page
-- article submission questions can be annnswered by reading
Procedure, Requirements, Deadline & Editorial Policy
- in a double-blind-review it is difficult to coordinate any dialogue
- any oral conversation makes difficult
to verify any decision made
or action taken or not taken in reliance upon
the phone information
- phone conversation provides no written record
- phone inquiries drive up journal's administrative cost above
forty-five sixty-two dollars average per one submission
Academic Exchange Quarterly
P.O. Box 131 Stuyvesant Falls, NY 12174 USA
Comments and General inquiry: email@example.com
Business inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Review & Audit: email@example.com
Academic Exchange Quarterly SIMPLE E-MAIL AUTHENTICATION
There is AEX in the subject field.
Plus, there are MINIMUM TWO OF THE FOLLOWING FOUR in e-mail content:
(1) your original e-mail (2) your submission number (3) your submission title
(4) your submission issue of publication in Academic Exchange Quarterly.
Protect yourself from fraudulent e-mails...................