Automatic Updates &
Manuscript Submission #
- The assigned number is used as the filename of your submission.
might be as many as eight variations of the original number. For example.
- 9876-3w original filename, Electronic/E-mail submission; 9876-pm paper/postal mail submission;
ready for review: manuscript with complete data like author's name, affiliation, and contact information
- 9876a filename without author's information; this file is sent to reviewers
- 9876Rabc first review copy, reviewer identified by initials "Rabc"
- 9876Rdef second review copy, reviewer identified by initials "Rdef"
- 9876Rghi third review copy, reviewer identified by initials "Rghi"
- 9876eseven rejected version , manuscript suspended pending author's additional revision,
can be found in
Submissions suspended under original number
- 9876ment manuscript under mentoring program
- 9876NEW final accepted version, can be found in
Submissions scheduled for publication under original number
- Most important, manuscript submission number assures double-blind-peer-review process.
In double-blind-peer review, neither the author nor the reviewers know each others' identities.
Plus, identity of one reviewer is never revealed to another reviewer.
Such anonymity ensures a professional and confidential
evaluation of each manuscript
based on merit and not favor, bias, or personal preference.
- AEQ seeks to acknowledge receipt of submissions, Electronic or Paper,
within five business days. At that time, you will receive manuscript
submission number, manuscript-tracking number,
and will be listed on
- Track-your-submission four stages are updated every 1 or 2 days,
with a date listed at the top of the page.
- The placement of your submission within four track-your-submission stages
is done automatically by AEQ
Application Program Interface developed especially
for this journal by RI Group. For example, the program decides when to move your
submission, external text file, from one
stage to the next one like (2) submissions scheduled for publication
or (3) submissions suspended etc...
- Because of automatic updates
- all AEQ files are in ANSI string.
This means that file containing characters in Unicode string may be lost,
e.g. foreign letters and diacritic characters, and graphics.
use your manuscript submission number in all future
communications with AEQ. If you have already been assigned a manuscript
submission number, it is important that you use it when submitting revisions.
Otherwise, your submission may
be lost or delayed.
- reply to journal's correct email address. This journal uses several
email address - each reserved for a specific function/activity.
- send one reply to one email address.
Your submission may be lost, delayed or receive
improper response when you send copies of your reply
to more than one journal's email address.