Electronic version copyright clearance
Permission is hereby given to use Academic Exchange Quarterly article
and/or an updated republication in Sound Instruction Book
for purpose of private study, research or scholarship
(non-exclusive, non-commercial, for educational and research only)
- in accordance with the following stipulations:
Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition
- Permission is given to deposit an electronic copy of AEQ article and/or SIB republication @
- author webpage/website
- college webpage/website
- INSTITUTIONAL REPOSITORY
- teacher or student personal computer
- Please cite your published article as follows (complete what’s in green ):
- Author “Article title” Academic Exchange Quarterly,
volume, issue (year): pages. Print.
- Author (year). Re-publication Title. In
Sound Instruction Book: Volume Title (pages). Print.
- A reminder, when published, AEQ Table of Contents and SIB Contents
(showing pagination) are always emailed to each author.
- When you need, we can supply you with PDF version of your article with correct pagination @ $19 per copy.
Use this Article Copy Order Form
- Anyone can link to Academic Exchange Quarterly
without seeking permission from
Rapid Intellect Group Inc.
authors and readers in 50 U.S. states and 48 countries
AEQ print edition =
wide global recognition
make it happen...