Academic Exchange Quarterly (AEQ) Manuscript Authentication & Copyright Agreement
E-MAIL TO email@example.com
Cut-and-paste the above text into your e-mail; we do not accept attachments.
In place of Author's Signature type the first sentence of your article's Abstract.
The wording must match exactly. This will be your electronic signature.
POSTAL MAIL TO
Academic Exchange Quarterly
P.O. Box 131    Stuyvesant Falls, NY 12174    USA
- Author is not permitted to make any modifications.
The following six fields A, B, C, E, F and G must be completed.
The seventh one D (entry #12) is an optional.
- In signing this form, each author acknowledges that she/he
has read and understands AEQ Procedure, Requirements, Deadline & Editorial Policy
- The undersigned, with the consent of all authors, identified by last name(s)
warrants that the submitted manuscript titled
AEQ Submission # C__________
is the original work (1) written by said authors (2) has never been published in its present form
(3) currently is not under consideration for publication elsewhere
(4)and was never submitted to AEQ.
- This manuscript does not contain any libelous or otherwise unlawful material or
infringe on any third party's intellectual property rights or any other rights.
- By submitting a manuscript for consideration the authors
agree to the following.
Any communication between authors and AEQ (including any attachments)
contains confidential information intended solely for a specific purpose
e.g. paper's eligibility for publication, and is protected by law.
Any disclosure, or distribution of said communication, or the taking of any
action based on it - would be deemed a breach of confidentiality,
and is protected by law.
- Furthermore, in consideration of the Academic Exchange Quarterly reviewing,
editing and accepting the manuscript for publication and distribution
worldwide, the undersigned author(s) hereby transfers the right to publish
the work in whole or in part in the AEQ print edition ISSN 1096-1453 and
the journal's website.
- The author agrees with AEQ in giving the following two copyright clearances
(1) Teacher free copyright clearance
(2) Teacher or college Internet or Intranet repository of academic papers copyright clearance
- The author retains the right to reuse any portion of the article
in future works... without any fees or restrictions
- When published, the author is
- free to present said article at any workshop,
seminar or conference
- free to reprint said article in a book
or another journal provided that AEQ is listed as original publication.
- the primary beneficiary of any and all financial
rewards from copying, distributing, and selling the work via venues other than
AEQ e.g. book publishers or commercial outlets like Amazon.com
- In the event the aforementioned manuscript is not accepted or is not published
within one year after acceptance, this agreement becomes null and void.
- The undersigned, in case of more than one author, hereby declares:
I will be serving as the corresponding author for this manuscript.
My co-authors and I have agreed to the byline order and to submission of
the manuscript in this form.
- YOUR INITIALS D_______     Yes, after journal publication,
I want my article to be considered for
inclusion in RIG upcoming books
Sound Instruction Series
- I CERTIFY, UNDER PENALTY OF LAW, THAT THE STATEMENTS ON THIS
Manuscript Authentication & Copyright Agreement ARE TRUE
Author's Signature E__________________________________________________________
The above AEQ 2008 Addendum is designed to
(1) assure and strengthen author's copyright and
(2) make authors the primary beneficiary of any and all financial rewards from
copying, distributing, and selling their work via venues other than AEQ
e.g. book publishers or commercial outlets like Amazon.com.
See what motivated AEQ to make the
Addendum to Copyright and Academic Exchange Quarterly Policy Statement
- Copyright © 2008, author(s) and Academic Exchange Quarterly.
- After ten years pf publishing, AEQ enjoys exceptional popularity among teachers and educators
- readers in 48 countries.
- To prevent unauthorized sale and/or
the production and distribution of pirated AEQ copies,
starting with Spring 2008 issue, AEQ
upholds and practices the following
- No permission is given to copy, distribute or reproduce any AEQ article
in any format without prior explicit written
permission from the article's author(s) who hold exclusive right
to impose usage fee or royalties.
- No permission is given, implied or granted to copy, distribute or reproduce in any format
an entire journal issue or complete journal volume.
- Any use of material from this journal that is determined to be “fair use” under U.S.
law (Section 107 and Section 108 of the U.S. Copyright Law) does not
- AEQ strictly enforces copyright laws,
and we pursue all copyright violations to the fullest extent of the law.
- By signature below, this is to affirm that I (we) understand, acknowledge, and agree
to aforesaid terms
The AEQ Way__
order your FREE challenge coin