Subscription: USA or any foreign country,
annual subscription, four issues:|
- $156.00 - annual subscription
(new rate $189 after March 1st 2008)
Annual subscription can start anytime of the year, except retroactive.
- $88.00 - bookstore rate, volume rate, minimum five for $440.00
(new rate $700 after March 1st 2008)
Four payment options:
- make check, MO or bankers draft, in US $,
drawn on a US bank
- use UNESCO Coupons
- use one of twelve Subscription Service Agencies
- make arrangement to pay by credit card via Western Union Money Transfer;
send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with AEX in the subject field.
- $39.00 - single issue cover price (new price $48 after March 1st 2008)
- 1/2 price - author's copy
- $10.00 - sample issue, our choice ($14.00 after March 1st 2008)
- FREE -sample issue, our choice
- $49.50 - back issue (new price $62.00 after March 1st 2008)
- Article Copy, photocopies available @ $9.50, includes postage.
- All sales are final, no return or exchange, so please make sure
you have the correct volume and issue number and/or subscription year.
Of course, you may order Academic Exchange Quarterly, ISSN 1096-1453,
subscription service agency. We have done business with the following:
- Blackwell's Information Services, United Kingdom
- B-Bridge International, Inc. USA
DA Information Services, Australia
DA orders suspended until further notice.
- Díaz de Santos, S.A. Spain
- EBSCO, USA
- Gordon and Gotch, New Zealand
- Harrassowitz Verlag, Germany
- Karger Libri AG, Switzerland
- Stockmann, Finland
Swets The Netherlands
Swets orders suspended until further notice.
- Wolper Subscription Services, USA
- W.T. COX, USA
G   u   i   d   e   l   i   n   e   s
f   o   r
S   u   b   s   c   r   i   p   t   i   o   n
A   g   e   n   c   y
In order to avoid subscription request errors (like length of subscription,
shipping address, amount paid...),
we ask you to observe
- Agency ought to limit customer shipping address to four lines -
each line max 27 characters, including spaces.
- AEQ does not accept orders with hidden (blind) recipient's postal address
e.g. c/o subscription agency.
- AEQ is
glad to extend ten percent agency discount to any Subscription Service Agency.
Make check in US $,
drawn on a US bank, payable to Rapid Intellect - AEQ
- Subscription agency discount applies only to annual subscription,
$156.00. (new rate $189 after March 1st 2008)
- Discount is not applicable for back issue purchases
and can not be combined with other promotional rebates.
- Annual subscription can start anytime of the year,
- Request subscription by year/quarter
(Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
- Note Postal Delivery Time
- Spring issue - priority/airmail end of April or sooner
Media Mail and some foreign orders - delivery as late as end of May
- Summer issue - priority/airmail end of July or sooner
Media Mail and some foreign orders - delivery as late as end of August
- Fall issue - priority/airmail end of October or sooner
Media Mail and some foreign orders - delivery as late as end of November
- Winter issue - priority/airmail end of January or sooner
Media Mail and some foreign orders - delivery as late as end of February
- Hence, check the above delivery timeline before sending any delivery inquiries.
- When this journal can show proof of shipment - agency will not hold AEQ liable
for lost shipment.
- To track any order, AEQ needs the following information from the Agency
(prefer by postal mail):
- agency name
- missing volume/issue
- month and year order placed
- type of order: single copy, new subscription, renew subscription
- customer's mailing address
- AEQ does not record agency number
To verify payment made, send by postal mail
- photocopy of your check (front and back)
- copy of your original order
- when renew subscription, copy of the previous order & photocopy of your check
- AEQ imposes fifty dollars administrative fee for
agency error in purchase order.
- AEQ imposes fifty dollars search-back-files-fee for
agency duplicate requests e.g. e-mail and postal mail.
- Failure to observe AEQ guidelines may result in suspension and/or
refusal to accept any new orders from a particular subscription service agency.
Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition
- readers in 50 U.S. states and 69 countries
- 3310+ authors as of January 2008,
residing in 780+ colleges and universities,
located in 48 countries
AEQ print edition =
wide global recognition
make it happen...
3 March 2008
to this journal
may be tax
ask your accountant.
Get paid-in-full invoice
notice is sent.
We feel that
if you yourself
do not miss
the journal then
it is pointless
for us to remind
The mailing label
has the expiration
errors must be
sixty days of
Supply, order approximate date and recipient postal address.
Free copyright clearance
All sales are final, no return or exchange.
We purchase back copies