Education Law is an ever evolving subject of interest to professors, teachers,
principals, and superintendents in PK-12 schools and department chairs,
associate deans, and deans in higher education. We seek papers focusing on
one of the following:
- Curriculum:   controversies over instruction, textbooks, and classroom and library materials.
- Higher Education Issues: tenure and promotion, student evaluation of teaching, academic freedom in higher education, liability issues
- Liability:   general issues of the liability and immunity of public school systems, including insurance.
- No Child Left Behind Act:   new testing requirements and accountability standards
- School Safety:   school violence, and student rights, including issues of harassment and bullying.
- Sport:   student-athlete drug testing and codes of conduct, school district liability for sports-related injuries
- Student Rights:   due process, equal protection, search and seizure, freedom of speech, free exercise of religion, and privacy issues
- Technology:   legal issues related to Internet, e-mail, video, and other emerging technology
- Undergraduate Training:   what areas of school law should be included in undergraduate teacher preparation programs
Who May Submit:
Faculty, administrators, librarians and graduate students.
Please identify your submission with keyword: LAW-6
Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition
since 1997 a subscription based journal
has authors and readers in 50+ countries
AEQ print/paper edition =
wide global recognition
IMPACT FACTOR: 5-6 by Google Scholar Metrics,
see 15 publications with Academic Exchange Quarterly
in the 5th entry.