Academic Exchange Quarterly
Winter 2014, Volume 18, Issue 4
Expanded issue up to 400+ pages.
various topics plus the following special sections.
Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition
This special issue will focus on practical and theoretical approaches to language. Areas of particular interest include:
Submissions must be written in English but may address any language. We will consider theoretical papers, research reports and case studies.
We are particularly interested in increasing
submissions in pedagogy (e.g., tried and true
recipes for success in the classroom, theoretical and
practical overviews of classroom activities,
discussions of methodologies for language-learning
today, etc.). Submissions are welcome in all areas
of language teaching and research, from the
Classics, to English, and foreign languages.
Identify your submission with keyword: LANGUAGE-4
- Second-language acquisition
- Pedagogy and classroom research
- Applied linguistics, sociolinguistics, semantics, pragmatics, lexical studies
- Language for specific purposes (LSP), language for science and technology (LST)
- Teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL)
- Teacher development, language policy and planning, course and syllabus design
- Composition, rhetoric, translation.
Who May Submit:
Educators and researchers from all fields related to language are invited to submit manuscripts.
Any time until the end of August, 2014; see details for other deadline options like early, regular, and short.
PROMOTION VENUES know to this journal
authors and readers in 50+ countries
AEQ print edition =
wide global recognition
make it happen...