Academic Exchange Quarterly
Spring 2014 Volume 18, Issue 1
Expanded issue up to 400+ pages.
various topics plus the following special sections.
Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition
This issue aims to explore helpful cutting-edge knowledge on second language acquisition and pedagogy. The target language may be any second/foreign language, including English as a second language (ESL). Both quantitative and qualitative studies are welcome. More specific topics encompass, but are not limited to
The edition intends to bring together new findings and insights about second language acquisition and, hence, contribute to the enhanced efficacy of second/foreign language learning and teaching.
- input and interaction
- teacher talk (the language of instruction that second/foreign language teachers use in the classroom)
- interlanguage or learner language analysis (i.e., error, discourse, pragmatics, and conversation analyses)
- learner variables (such as motivation, personality characteristics, age, aptitude, and learning styles)
- study abroad
- task or content based instruction (including immersion program)
- language for specific purposes (LSP) (including science and technology)
- form-focused instruction
- teaching cultural understanding in a second/foreign language class
- teaching listening, speaking, reading, and/or writing skills
- teaching and acquiring pronunciation
- teaching and acquiring vocabulary
- genre and academic language teaching
- methodologies and approaches to language teaching
- learning strategies and/or styles
- multiple intelligences
- learner autonomy
- content and language integrated learning (CLIL)
- bilingualism and multilingualism
- computer-assisted language learning (CALL) and technology-enhanced language learning (TELL)
- corpus linguistics
Who May Submit:
Submissions are welcome from teachers, researchers, administrators, and teacher educators at all
levels. Please identify your submission with keyword: LANGUAGE-12
any time until
the end of November 2013 December 15th 2013
see details for other deadline options like
early, regular, and short.
7+ PROMOTION VENUES know to this journal
authors and readers in 50+ countries
AEQ print edition =
wide global recognition
make it happen...