Use of Health Informatics in Quality Improvement Initiatives
Who May Submit:
- What is Quality and what are Quality Measures?
- How is Quality Reporting built into the design and planning of new systems?
- How is Quality Reporting fitted to existing systems?
- How are Quality Measures reported?
- How is Quality feedback integrated as an agent of change in an organization?
- How are organizational changes examined for success/failure?
- How does Quality Reporting positively influence patient outcomes?
- Quality in reference to satisfying the reporting requirements of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
Please identify your submission with keyword: HEALTH-10
- Health Care Professionals
- MDs, DOs, FNPs
- Certified Diabetes Educators
- Certified Coders
- Health Researchers
- Health Care Information Technology Professionals
- Health Informatics and Public Health Graduate Students
On-going submission requests with cut-off date set by
issue publication month.
Regular and Short submission deadline.
20+ PROMOTION VENUES know to this journal